Ahead of this weekend's game in the North East, Liam of LoVS spoke with Richard Simpson, life-long Boro fan:
1) What are your thoughts on Tony Mowbray and now your new manager, Aitor Karanka?
It's hard to sack a manager that was a legend as a player but the club always comes first and it just wasn't working. He was given more time than any other manager would have been with his record. With the new manager, I think it is exciting times ahead, I agree there is no magic wand but I believe we must give him time to deliver.
2) Where do you think you will finish this season?
I think we will push on and move up the table but I think we may just fall short of the Play Offs this season. Although in this league we could just sneak in late on.
3) Do you think current chairman and club saviour Steve Gibson has taken the club as far as he can?
I think Steve Gibson has done great for the club and the youth development along with our world-renowned training facilities is great. I do feel he is still the man for the job as I can't realistically see anyone else coming in with the passion he has. However, I do feel he has a lot of 'mates' within the club that are not necessarily beneficial to us and like the managers can be given longer than they should at a cost to the team and it's position. I do hope he is the man to take us back to the Premier League, he deserves it!
4) Which Boro Player should Bolton watch out for?
Albert Adomah , this man is dynamite!
5) Is there a Bolton player to fear?
6) Finally, do you have a score prediction?
Optimistic here, hopefully a big crowd with a sea of red Karankachiefs (it's a real thing - Ed) will see us home 2-0 with Shay Given keeping a clean sheet on debut
A Bolton-based Boro fan, Richard can be found on Twitter @RichBlueSimpson