1. Best goal? - 5 March 2013 Bolton 1-0 Blackburn. A stoppage-time Chris Eagles winner for Bolton to beat FA Cup quarter-finalists Blackburn and extend their unbeaten run to seven games. Eagles fired past Jake Kean from the edge of the box with the final kick of the game. Maybe not the most aesthetically pleasing or surprising goal, but stoppage time.
2. Best goal you've celebrated? - 21 September 2013 Brighton 3-1 Bolton. Brighton's David Lopez put Eagles' corner into his own net. It's an interesting choice to make, but it's the only Bolton goal of 2013 that I actually witnessed in person and I don't think I've ever been surrounded by a rowdier group of people. To date, it's one of my favorite memories of all time.
3. Best signing? - André Moritz came to mind, but he's had some off days and just started consistently impressing me. Neil Danns and Kevin McNaughton were pretty consistent, but only with us for two months. Craig Dawson is the clear favorite, since we did so well when he was with us so I'm going to have to say either him or Medo Kamara, who was good last season when we actually used him to the best of our abilities.
4. Best result / game? - 23 February 2013 Bolton 4-1 Hull City. Darren Pratley headed in a cross from Chung-Yong Lee before Mark Davies added a second. Craig Dawson headed in from a corner and, although Robbie Brady's free-kick reduced the deficit, Dawson grabbed a second by later on in the 70th minute.
5. Best save? All of them. No, this isn't a cop-out. Well, not really. It's no surprise that wins haven't been abundant for us this year and that our defense has conceded a lot, so to me literally every save counts. Each one is better than the last because it means we're not in too much trouble.
6. Moment of Madness? - Brighton's 3 goals in 8 minutes. Please don't make me relive it because watching it happen in front of me was mad enough.
7. Moment of genius? - Figuring out that lovely defensive combination of Matt Mills and Tim Ream. Ream started out this season with a lot of people calling for him to be sold or benched and I'm quite happy Dougie Freedman stuck with him and figured out where he belonged. The two of them are as consistent as we've got and we need that desperately from the whole team.
9. Funniest moment? - Brighton away, in a fit of excitement I stood super close to the pitch. Then the sprinklers went off.
10. Describe the past year in a word? - Unpredictable.
11. What does 2014 hold for Bolton Wanderers? - Ups and downs, and then some more ups and most likely more downs. I'm thinking a mid-table position finish and a summer full of completely tearing this club apart and rebuilding it from the bottom up. There's a lot to be done, and not a lot of money, so let's be smart about it please.
12. Is Dougie Freedman the right man? - Yes.
Now let us know what you think!