The headlines all week have made reference to the "striker crisis" at Bolton, or to Neil Lennon's "injury nightmare." That might be a bit of an exaggeration though. Let's go over what we know:
1. Craig Davies is out for at least another week. That's unfortunate, he had been in good form and leading the line well, but he will be back soon.
2. Max Clayton is out for the season. This is a blow. There is no way around it.
3. Joe Mason is out for the foreseeable future. But Lennon didn't rate him anyway.
4. Mark Davies is still out long-term. Sad, of course, but something we have become fairly accustomed to at this point.
5. Darren Pratley came off injured in the last match and is a doubt for tonight's game. A lot of people don't rate Pratley, but he has been an everpresent under Neil Lennon, and therefore a big part of the recent Bolton Wanderers revival.
Given all that, here is my prediction for the starting XI:
Dorian Dervite David Wheater Matt Mills Tim Ream
Liam Feeney Josh Vela Chung-Yong Lee Neil Danns Rob Hall
I think we can still put out a good side, even with the injuries, and I think we can still get a result at Millwall FC. I'll say it ends 1-1, but if I had a tenner, I would put it on a rare Bolton away win.