Millwall FC v. Bolton Wanderers
Location: The Den, South Bermondsey, London
Date: December 19, 2014
Time: 7.45pm GMT
Records (W-D-L, Points, Place):
Home team: 5-8-8, 23 - 20th
Away team: 6-5-10, 23, 18th
|GK: David Forde||GK: Andy Lonergan|
|D: Andy Wilkinson||D: Josh Vela|
|D :Danny Shittu||D: Matt Mills|
|D: Alan Dunne||D: Dorian Dervite|
|D: Scott Malone||LB: Tim Ream|
|M: Angel Martinez||RW: Neil Danns|
|M: Shaun Williams||CM: Darren Pratley|
|M: Maygaye Gueye||CAM: Liam Feeney|
|M: Scott McDonald||LW: Chung-Yong Lee|
|M: Martyn Woolford||F :Rob Hall|
|F: Lee Gregory||
F: Eiður Guðjohnsen
Millwall subs - King, Webster, Briggs, Abdou, Martin, Easter, Fuller.
Bolton Wanders subs - Bogdan, Moxey, Spearing, Trotter, Wheater, Wilkinson, Clough
Millwall manager - Ian Holloway (ENG)
Bolton Wanderers manager - Neil Lennon (N-IRL)
Referee - Stuart Attwell (ENG)
Head-to-Head - MILvsBOL
• The last meeting ended as a 1-1 draw at The Den in February.
• Millwall have won only one of the last seven meetings in all competitions. Their only win since 1994 was 2-1 at home in the Championship in October 2012.
• Millwall have won only one of the last four meetings at The Den in all competitions, drawing one and losing two.
• Millwall won their last game 1-0 at Brighton on 12 December - their first win in seven games.
• Millwall have lost their last two home games - 3-2 against Brentford on 8 November and 5-1 against Middlesbrough on 6 December.
• Bolton are unbeaten in their last six games, winning three. Their last defeat was 2-1 at Norwich on 31 October.
• Bolton have won only one of their 10 away games in the Championship this season. Their only league win on the road was 1-0 at Birmingham on 18 October.